- Optional on-line front edge trimmer
- Up to 1500 booklets per hour can be produced
- Low staple warning system
- Almost silent operation
- Free standing design
- Heavy-duty castors permit easy mobility and storage
- High capacity conveyor, stacks even the heaviest of books
- Compact design, needs only 24 x 18 inches of storage area, with conveyor folded awayIntegral counter
- Wide, easy to load paper guides, for fast operation. Both side lays jog the work centrally
- Sturdy all-in-one construction for years of dependable service
1/4 hp motor and rugged chain drive which outlasts and out performs belts
- Kasfold bookletmakers can work on-line with most mini vertical collators on the market.
|Paper size (max.)||450 x 320mm|
|Paper size (min.)||200 x 210mm|
|Number of sheets (max.)||25 plus cover|
|Output (per hour max.)||1500|
|Stapler heads||2 x Rapid, fixed position|
|Staple size||66/6 and 66/8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||120 x 60 x 92cm|
|Dimensions (stored)||46 x 60 x 92cm|
|Power supply (single phase)||220/240v 50Hz|
|Detection system||Jam, low-staple|
The new table-top Booklet Press is designed to improve the flatness of folded and stapled booklets, from any make of stapler-folder bookletmaker.
Give your booklets an extra sharp, folded edge, especially on bulky A4 booklets. The Booklet Press can be used left or right handed. Booklets given this extra pressing, make for easier handling and inserting into envelopes etc.
To use the Booklet Press simply hold 5-10 books against the lay and slide the pressing roller up and down the folded edges, giving a crisp, flat finish to your booklets.
PRICE £199 + Vat