The vertically arranged DFC-series collators are available in 10, 12, 20 or 24
station configurations with an output speed of up to 4,200 sets/hour.
On-the-run loading and bi-directional feeding enables productivity to be maintained whilst simply collating or sending sets to the online bookletmaker.
|DFC 100||DF C200|
|Number of bins||10||20|
|Paper size (max.)||450 x 320mm||450 x 320mm|
|Paper size (min.)||140 x 160mm||140 x 160mm|
|Paper weight||52.3 - 127.9 gsm||52.3 - 127.9 gsm|
|Speed (sets per hour)||4200 hr||4200 hr|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||820 x 618 x 1000mm||820 x 618 x 1144mm|
|230v 50Hz||230v 50Hz|
|Weight||65 kg||74.2 kg|
|Detection system||Miss, Double, Jam,Full stacker||Miss, Double, Jam,Full stacker|
- Unique Duplo feed system
- Miss feed and double feed detection on each feed station, with error warning lights
- LED counter
- Offset and straight stacker · Collates forward and backward numbered NCR sets.
- A5, A4, B4 and A3 sheets sizes · Compatible with Kasfold bookletmakers
- Collates a full SRA3 sheet size
- Preset batch counter
- Motorised bins, raise and lower automatically
- Programmable interleaving sheet insertion
- Alternate loading on the run, with bin pairing function and block mode operation
- Up to 3900 sets per hour