The high speed DSC-10/20 Collator features an advanced feeding system capable of handling stocks in a variety of sizes and weights. Each bin is equipped with adjustable high-powered fans that contribute to its accurate and consistent feeding.
Despite its small size, the DSC-10/20 is a high production machine, its rapid 7,200 sets per hour speed rivals many of the larger collators on the market.
The large intuitive colour touch screen control panel allows the operator to monitor the progress of each job at all times. Simple error messages such as double and miss feed are clearly displayed and recorded to ensure that there is a true total count of each job.
The DSC-10/20 collator can be linked to the DBM120 dynamic Bookletmaker and DBM120T Trimmer for high speed collating, bookletmaking and fore edge trimming.
|Number of bins||10, 20|
|Paper size (max.)||450 x 320mm|
|Paper size (min.)||139mm x 210mm|
|Paper weight||52 - 300 gsm|
|Speed (sets per hour)||7200 hr|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||745 x 780 x 1708mm|
|Detection system||Miss, Double, Jam, Bin Empty|
- Unique Duplo feed system
- Miss feed and double feed detection on each feed station, with error warning lights
- LED counter
- Offset and straight stacker · Collates forward and backward numbered NCR sets.
- A5, A4, B4 and A3 sheets sizes · Compatible with Kasfold bookletmakers
- Collates a full SRA3 sheet size
- Preset batch counter
- Motorised bins, raise and lower automatically
- Programmable interleaving sheet insertion
- Alternate loading on the run, with bin pairing function and block mode operation
- Up to 3900 sets per hour