Fastbind FotoMount F32™ is a deluxe PhotoBook maker using the pioneering Fastbind Mountinglift™ system (patents pending). With the exceptionally precise Mountinglift, professional deluxe PhotoBooks can be made faster and easier than ever before. Tabletop in size, it offers the flexibility and quality previously available only from equipment costing much more.
- On-Demand PhotoBook maker
- Binds photographic & digital paper
- Albums open flat – 180 degrees
- For book sizes up to 310 x 316 mm
|Max print size (W x L)||24.8" x 12.6"||630 x 321 mm|
|Min album size (W x L)||2" x 2"||50 x 50 mm|
|Max album size (W x L)||12" x 12"||310 x 316 mm|
|Max binding thickness||3”||80 mm|
|Machine dimensions (W x D x H)||20.2" x 24" x 12.6"||514 x 610 x 320 mm|
|Box dimensions (W x D x H)||23.1" x 27.6" x 16"||586 x 700 x 406 mm|
|Net/gross weight||40/43 lbs||18/19.5 kg|
|Manual operation||(no electricity required).||(no electricity required).
Cover guide with two cover positioning holders included.
Product information as of May 2008 and is subject to change without notice
Flexibility and quality
Using photographic paper, card, laminated material or any print for your pictures, you can produce any book format from 50 x 50 mm up to 310 x 316 mm (12.2" x 12.4") and you achieve an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. The book cover can be either a standard cover or a digitally printed custom made cover*. In a matter of minutes you can create a beautiful, professional PhotoBook yourself, saving time and adding more profit to your bottom line.
For photographic professionals and digital printers
Fastbind FotoMount F32 is a superior solution, designed specifically with the photographic studio, photo lab and professional photographer in mind. It also perfectly meets the needs of digital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers who can offer premium PhotoBooks to their customers.
Easy to use and economical
The Fastbind FotoMount™ product line provides all the supplies needed to mount a PhotoBook. With only two types of supplies you can manage all album sizes (up to 310 x 316 mm and 80 mm thick): Fastbind PhotoBook mounting sheets™ form the core of the book block and Fastbind PhotoBook end sheets™ attach your book block to the cover.
The revolutionary Mountinglift™ system
1. After printing, crease the pictures in the center.**
2. Bind the creased pictures into a block with Fastbind mounting supplies. Secure the block through the binding process with two magnet clamps, and use the Mountinglift for smooth and accurate positioning. Use a cutter / guillotine to trim the block. ***
3. Place the cover guide on FotoMount F32 and use the cover positioning holders to secure the cover on its place. Mount the trimmed block to the cover by removing the silicon papers from the end sheets. Your deluxe PhotoBook is ready!
* For top quality personalized hard covers, we recommend Fastbind case makers (not included)
** For optimized creasing, we recommend Fastbind creasers (not included)
*** Guillotine not included
Product information as of May 2008 and is subject to change without notice.