Fastbind FotoMount F46e™ is an electrically operated large format PhotoBook maker using the pioneering Fastbind Mountinglift™ system (patents pending). With the exceptionally precise Mountinglift, professional deluxe PhotoBooks can be produced faster and easier than ever before. Tabletop in size, it offers the flexibility and quality previously available only from equipment costing much more. Covers can be either soft card covers,
pre-made standard hardcovers or personalised hardcovers produced on a Casematic.
- For book sizes up to 457 x 457 mm
- Binds photographic & digital paper
- Albums open flat – 180 degrees
- Compatible with Fastbind Casematic H46Pro™ and FotoCreaser C47e™
|Max print size (W x L)||36" x 18"||914 x 457 mm|
|Min album size (W x L)||2" x 2"||457 x 457 mm|
|Max album size (W x L)||18" x 18"||0.1–40 mm|
|Max binding thickness||3”||80 mm|
|Voltage||110-120 V||220-240 V|
|Frequency||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz|
|Max current||1 A||1.5 A|
|Machine dimensions (W x D x H)||37.8" x 22.4" x 24.8"||960 x 570 x 630 mm|
|Box dimensions 01(W x D x H)||30.5" x 18.9" x 20."||775 x 480 x 525 mm|
|Box dimensions 01(W x D x H)||24" x 21.5" x 26."||610 x 545 x 660 mm|
|Box dimensions 01(W x D x H)||22.8" x 39.8" x 4.7"||578 x 1010 x 120 mm|
|Net/gross weight||99.2/170 lbs||45/77 kg|
Cover guide with two cover positioning holders included.
Product information as of May 2008 and is subject to change without notice
Flexibility and quality
Using photographic paper, card, laminated material or any print for your pictures, you can produce any book format from 50 x 50 mm up to 457 x 457 mm (18? x 18?) and you achieve an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. The book cover can be either a standard cover or a digitally printed custom made cover*. In a matter of minutes you can create a beautiful, professional PhotoBook yourself, saving time and adding more profit to your bottom line.
For photographic professionals and digital printers
Fastbind FotoMount F46e™ is a superior solution, designed specifically with the photographic studio, photo lab and professional photographer in mind. It also perfectly meets the needs of digital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers who can offer premium PhotoBooks to their customers.
Easy to use and economical
The Fastbind FotoMount™ product line provides all the supplies needed to mount a PhotoBook. With only two types of supplies you can manage all album sizes (up to 18" x 18" and 3-inch-thick): Fastbind PhotoBook mounting sheets™ form the core of the book block and Fastbind PhotoBook end sheets™ attach your book block to the cover.
The revolutionary Mountinglift™ system
1. After printing, crease the pictures in the center.**
2. Bind the creased pictures into a block with Fastbind mounting supplies. Secure the block through the binding process with two magnet clamps, and use the Mountinglift for smooth and accurate positioning. Use a cutter / guillotine to trim the block. ***
3. Place the cover guide on FotoMount F46e and use the cover positioning holders to secure the cover on its place. Mount the trimmed block to the cover by removing the silicon papers from the end sheets. Your deluxe PhotoBook is ready!
* For top quality personalized hard covers, we recommend Fastbind case makers (not included)
** For optimized creasing, we recommend Fastbind creasers (not included)
*** Guillotine not included
Product information as of February 2009 and is subject to change without notice. .